FINTICAt welcomes new members at all times. Our basic memebership fee is EUR 27
Basic membership is suitable for persons who wish to participate in FINTICAt Cat Club's activities such
as shows. The club needs all the voluntary help it can get, so if you are in for it please contact the club. For example when organizing shows every little piece of help is welcome! It is also a good way to get
to know other members of the club.
To become a basic member you need to be at least 18 years old. Basic members can vote in the club's meetings. Basic members receive a discount on the club's show fees, a member letter and information on the website
and on Facebook. A basic member can be an elected official or an ordinary official at the club.
Other membership types
- Sponsor members: from EUR 52
- Family members: EUR 12
- Kitten member paid by breeder:
Please ask the secretary of the club ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) if you are interested in other membership types.
The board of FINTICAt Cat Club approves all members. Membership year is same as
TICA's year 1/5–30/4.
How to apply:
- Fill in and send the email@example.com (in Finnish).
- Pay the membership fee to the club's bank account:
FINTICAt kissayhdistys ry
IBAN: FI16 1330 3000 1421 28
- Use reference number 5157 when paying! Please also write the name of
the member as well as "MEMBERSHIP FEE" in the message box.
- Send the payment receipt to the secretary of the club (firstname.lastname@example.org). The club will confirm the membership as soon as possible.
FINTICAt Cat Club's rules can be downloaded here (in Finnish).
Member details are not given to third parties. Please see the rules of FINTICAt's
member register (in Finnish).